Saturday, March 26, 2016

40GNAI - Spring

Hello!
 
Spring is finally here, but not really here where I live.
We had a mini snowstorm and are expecting another next week. Canada. *sight*
 
Anyway! The theme this week is spring and I thought it would be fun to do some girly floral nails.

I don't have much photo for this prompt because I thought I had good pictures and remove the mani, but there were some problems and it was too late to do it again. Oh well.
 
 
I used Bardot (Picture Polish) for my base and used Hudson (Cirque), Azalea (Zoya) and I Cannoli Wear Opi (OPI) for the abstract flowers.

 
Super girly and pretty simple. But I liked it! What do you think?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!