Saturday, March 19, 2016

40GNAI - Three Shades of Green + Tie Dye

Hello!

Hope you are all well today :) It's sunny where I live and that makes me sooo happy! Winter is almost over. FINALLY.

This week's prompt was three shades of green and my personal prompt was tie dye. Oh boy. I never did a tie dye before and the first I had to do it was with an unusual color scheme.

My first try was not so successful.. I looked at a hundred pictures before I finally understand how to do a tie dye. Believe or not, but there a right way to do it if you want the right effect!

 
An other challenge was to find three green polishes.. I don't usually go for the greens, luckily I seem to have few of them in my stash.

 
Well, I am not sure if this looks like a tie dye, but in person it's a pretty cool effect.

 
So, what do you think? Win or fail?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. Win. It looks abstract and I like abstract manis. Plus green on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! The effect is super cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!