Friday, April 22, 2016

40GNAI - Animals

Hi, people!

Today's prompt is ANIMALS and, at first, I didn't have a clue at first. So many possibilities..!

After looking at some inspiration on Internet, I decided to do a character from a kid's movie!

Dory and her squishy (plus a few jellyfishes)!

 
She looks a little bit funny, but I liked her anyway lol!

 
Dory was painted with a mix of polish and acrylic paint and the jellyfishes were painted exclusively with white acrylic paint. I should have a pink undertone to the jellyfishes but I didn't have a pink jelly and I was shot on time, so. Yeah.
 


The gradient was so flawless, I LOVED it. You know the feeling when the gradient is just per-fect. Hmm. Satisfying, right?
 
More jellyfishes :)
 
Hope you liked it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. Such a good gradient! Love the little squishies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! I love dory, she'y a cutie, I'd totally love to rock these nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!