Friday, April 15, 2016

40GNAI - Pink+Lilac + Water Marbling

 
Hello, hello!
Today's prompt was Pink+Lilac and my personal prompt was Water Marbling/Spotting!
 
Disclaimer: For some reasons, the colors in the picture are NOT color-accurate.  I really use a pink and a lilac, but it show more coral-y and purple/blue.
 
 
Anyway. I did some abstract watermarbling with the new Zoyas (Aster & Laurel*I think*) from the Petals collection ! 
 
Oh yeah. I scratched my WM when I tried to remove my latex. Oops. And I was having one of those days when everything goes wrong so I just rolled with it.
 
 
I love the finish of Aster, kind of metallic, kind of shimmery. Me likey!


You can see more clearly my "accident" on the picture. I was trying to hide it/show my thumb cleverly, but it was an awkward handpose so I went with something a little bit less awkward. :P

Also, my nails were so long when I did this prompt! Since then, I filed them down a bit and I am currently trying some gel soak off polish from Madam Glam, so expect a review soon :)

Hope you liked it!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it♥ water marble is so difficult to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!