Friday, May 6, 2016

40GNAI - Florals

Hello, hello!

Finally Friday! Yay!

Well, for some, at least. I was "in vacation" for the week and damn it felt good. I don't want to go back to work Monday, ugh!

Today's prompt is floral and I thought it was the time to try again with the stamping! I am happy to report that this time, it worked per-fect-ly. YAAAS, finally!

 
For the base, I used "Vintage" from Orly, a gorgeous almost neon turquoise. (On the site, they say it's a green mint, but I dunno. It looks more a turquoise to me).  It looks washed off on my picture. I know.
 
It was easy to apply, a little bit on the streaky side on the first coat, but the second evened out everything. Be careful to not overdo it, because it is kind of thick.

 
And for the stamping I used a plate from BornPrettyStore and stamped with a clear jelly stamper (the main reason it was a successful attempt!!)
 
The nail art is pretty simple, but I hope you liked it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure! You chose a great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I'm loving the stamping here. I can't seem to get the hang of stamping so props to you! I just gotta keep trying I suppose lol.
    Side note: Nice to see another fellow Canadian in the nail art community :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!