Saturday, May 14, 2016

40GNAI - Neon + Waterfall

Hello, hello!

Today's what? Yup, yup. Time for another 40GNAI post!

The prompt was neon and my personal one was waterfall. I never did a waterfall mani in my life. I was not particularly attracted to them and I thought they were way to difficult to try. Well. I didn't really have a choice, so I tried.

I thought I could be clever and do a waterfall, like a real one. But it seems to much work haha. Maybe another time!

 
I used a black base (Out of the Darkness from Renaissance Cosmetics, sadly she's not making polishes anymore :( ), because I wanted to make the neons pop!

 
I, then, applied a guide for the half-moon (I'm kind of obsessed with half-moon mani lately..!) and with acrylic paint I roughly painted the waterfall.

 
After, I went over with the A Night In Vegas collection from Pipe Dream Polish in a rainbow order and then voilà! Not so bad looking, I think?
 
I hope you like it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!