Friday, June 17, 2016

40GNAI - Summer

Hello!

It's Friday today and finally we have some warm weather! Yeah!

The prompt for today was 'Summer'. Summer can be almost anything and for me it equals with warm and beautiful sunsets. It has been a long moment since I freehanded something and I miss it so today was a 100% freehanded design.

I only have one picture to show you because it is a mani that you have to see in a whole.

 
Imagine you're in Hawaii or somewhere else where these sunsets are a regular thing. Aaaaah.
 
I really missed doing this. It was super fun and even if it doesn't look exactly like I wanted, I think it's still good.
 
Hope you liked it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! how much patience to create a design like this! I really like all the details in it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!