Friday, June 3, 2016

40GNAI- Wedding

Hello, hello!

Today's finally FRIDAY-YAY!

The prompt for today was wedding. We are used to see discreet/French mani for the big day. I haven't see much of extravagant nails for wedding. Why is that?

I decided I wanted some BLING for my wedding nails. I had crystals from Born Pretty Store I still hadn't used and thought it was finally time to try them.

Overall I reaaally enjoy this mani. So girly. So bling-y!

 
I used "Cosmo" from Zoya for my accent fingers (pinky and thumb). That one is a stunner in the sun. Who wants some sparkle?!

 
For the others fingers I used Beautifully Bizarre from Orly. Gaaaah. I am in love. It's such a special polish. I think the name is perfect. Beautifully. Bizarre.
 
That pink base and the blue shimmer! Did I say I love it? No, wait. I adore it.
 
 
 
"Macro" on the crystals.
 
I am wearing this mani for two days and they still hold on onto my nails. I think I'll be using these crystals in the near future. I like them!

 
It looks delicate doesn't it? (In a bling-y sparkle way)
 
So tell me what do you think? Too much? Just enough? Would you be wearing these nails at a wedding?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Lovely colors and design. Great choice of mani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!